Electric Tubular Heater Manufacturer provides excellent heat transfer. This apparatus heats a variety of components, including gases, liquids, air, surfaces, and more, by convection, radiation, and conduction. Depending on the client’s needs, it is offered in a variety of element designs, including round, flat, pressed, triangular, and more. This product is made using top-notch materials and cutting-edge technologies. Our Electric Tubular Heater is popular due to its several benefits, including its extended working life, small size, and smooth operation.
A typical kind of electric heating element used for various heating applications in industrial, commercial, and residential settings is a tubular heater, sometimes referred to as a tubular heating element. It comprises of a resistive heating wire or coil enclosed in a tube-shaped metal sheath.
The following are some essential qualities and traits of tubular heaters:
- Construction: The heating element in tubular heaters is often shielded by a metallic sheath, which is frequently constructed of stainless steel or incoloy. A resistive heating wire that is often constructed of kanthal or nickel-chromium (nichrome) is twisted into a coil or spiral shape inside the sheath. Magnesium oxide (MgO) insulation or ceramic insulators are both used to electrically insulate the wire from the sheath.
- Versatility: Tubular heaters are adaptable and can be created in a variety of forms, dimensions, and arrangements to accommodate diverse heating requirements. Depending on the particular needs, they might be straight, U-shaped, or L-shaped. Due to its versatility, it is simple to install and use in a variety of applications.
- Effective Heat Transfer: Tubular heaters are made to transfer heat effectively. Because the heating element is in direct contact with the medium, heating occurs quickly and efficiently.
- Temperature Control: To manage and maintain precise temperature levels, tubular heaters can be used in conjunction with temperature control tools like thermostats or temperature controllers.
- Options for Customization: Tube heaters can be modified to meet certain application requirements. Numerous lengths, diameters, wattages, voltage ratings, terminal types (such as screw terminals or lead wires), and mounting options are available for customization.
- Numerous Uses: Tubular heaters are used in a wide range of applications and industries. They are frequently utilised in procedures that include the heating of gases, liquids, air, tanks, vats, ovens, moulds, and more. They are also utilised in equipment for food processing as well as industrial furnaces, water heaters, and other appliances.
- Durability and Longevity: Tubular heaters are made to resist high operating temperatures. Their durability and longevity are a result of their sturdy design and high-quality materials used in their production.
- Tubular heaters must be installed, used, and maintained correctly to provide safe and effective heating. To ensure optimum performance and avoid any potential risks, it’s crucial to adhere to the manufacturer’s instructions and safety measures.
All things considered, tube heaters offer dependable and efficient heating solutions for a variety of industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
- Plastic industry
- Packaging industry
- Engineering industry
- Lab equipment
- Air conditioning system
- Duct heaters