With the goal of dominating our industry, we are emerging as one of the most dependable producers and suppliers of a premium assortment of tubular heaters. They are most frequently used for HVAC applications in industrial settings and for a variety of domestic appliances, including as ovens and refrigerators. We offer Industrial Tubular Heaters and Electric Tubular Heaters under this category. They are made up of flexible lead wires, MgO insulation, wire to pin fusion welding, and nickel-chrome resistance wire. These heaters are also used in the plastic, semiconductor, food service, and processing industries.
For heating liquids, gases, and air, tubular heaters are a type of electric heating element frequently used in industrial and commercial applications. They have a cylinder shape and are constructed from a heating coil protected by a metal sheath. Tubular heaters are adaptable and can be created to fit certain heating needs.
The following are some essential qualities and traits of tubular heaters:
- A resistive heating element, frequently consisting of nickel-chromium (nichrome) or kanthal wire, is encased in a metal sheath, such as stainless steel, copper, or Incoloy, in tubular heaters. The heating element is protected and given electrical insulation by the sheath.
- Various Diameters and Lengths: Depending on the required level of heating, tubular heaters can be produced in a variety of diameters and lengths. They can be created in a variety of standard sizes as well as custom sizes to suit certain application requirements.
- High Power Density: Tubular heaters can generate a lot of heat in a compact area thanks to their high power density. They are therefore perfect for applications that demand high temperatures but have limited space.
- Versatile Uses: Boilers, water heaters, ovens, furnaces, and many other devices that need to heat liquids, gases, or air frequently make use of tubular heaters.
- Temperature Control: To precisely adjust the appropriate temperature, tubular heaters can be used in conjunction with temperature control tools like thermostats or temperature controllers.
- Tubular heaters are simple to install and maintain, and they are also simple to replace when they need to be.
- Options for Customization: Tubular heaters can be modified to fulfil individual heating needs. Different watt densities, voltage ranges, and terminal options, such as screw terminals, flanges, or lead wires, can be used to design them.
Tubular heaters must be installed, used, and maintained correctly to provide heating that is both secure and effective. It is very important to install and use the product according to the manufacturer’s instructions and safety regulations.
For a variety of industrial and commercial applications where high temperatures are required but space is at a premium, tubular heaters offer efficient and dependable heating solutions.
- They are known to have maximum sheath temperature of up to 1200 degrees Fahrenheit
- These heaters are highly appreciated for their exceptional heat transfer ability despite having compact structure
- They can be made in a number of structural configurations according to the device