The top grade SS304 grade stainless steel is used to make the ring-shaped, reasonably priced Mica Nozzle Heater. This type of heater’s sheath can withstand temperatures of up to 1200 degrees Fahrenheit. Its sheath’s exterior part is comprised of a unique metal. This heating solution is available from us with various electrical terminal, clamping system, and design options. The heaters in the offered range are renowned for their high level of durability, adaptable design, energy-efficient operation, high level of durability, steady heat output rate, and uniform heat distribution technique. When doing various industrial tasks including blow moulding, injection moulding, process applications, heating tanks or containers, and plastic extrusion processes, a heater must be provided. We are a reputable provider and manufacturer of NOZZLE Heaters of the highest calibre.
To heat the nozzle on injection moulding machines, a mica nozzle heater is a common heating element type. The purpose of the nozzle heater is to evenly distribute heat around the nozzle, which helps to delay the plastic resin’s solidification and premature cooling during the moulding process.
The following are some essential qualities and traits of mica nozzle heaters:
- The mica nozzle heater is made of a metal sheath, an insulation layer made of mica, and a heating coil looped around it. The heater is made to fit tightly around the nozzle, distributing heat evenly.
- Mica Insulation: Mica has great thermal conductivity and is a high-temperature electrical insulator. While providing electrical insulation, the mica insulation layer enables effective heat transfer from the heating coil to the nozzle.
- Uniform Heat Distribution: The mica nozzle heater’s design makes sure that heat is distributed evenly all around the nozzle, which helps to delay the plastic resin’s solidification and premature cooling during the moulding process.
- Mica nozzle warmers are suitable for high-temperature injection moulding applications since they are capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 800°C.
- Rapid heating and cooling are made possible by the mica nozzle heater’s design, which shortens cycle times and boosts output.
- Simple Installation and Removal: These heaters frequently have clamps or other mounting systems that make them simple to install and take out of the nozzle. When repair or replacement is required, this makes it easier.
Mica nozzle heaters are renowned for their robustness, effectiveness, and dependability in transferring heat uniformly to the nozzle. They may be tailored to meet particular nozzle sizes and shapes and are frequently utilised in the plastics sector for injection moulding applications.
- Robust design
- Excellent heating efficiency
- Durable design
- Type Other
- Material Stainless Steel
- Voltage 110 TO 440 Volt (v)
- Power 125W TO 300W Watt (w)
- Input Voltage 110 TO 440 Volt (V)
- Installation Type Other
- Dimension(L*W*H) 25X25MM TO 75X75MM Millimeter (mm)
- Supply Ability : 100 Piece Per Month