Electric heaters known as “industrial tubular heaters” are utilised in industrial processes that call for high temperatures and high watt densities. These heaters are composed of an insulating substance enclosing a heating element, which is often a resistance wire, in a metal sheath.
Tubular heaters come in a variety of diameters and shapes, including straight, curved, and coiled configurations, and can be specially manufactured to match certain needs. The following are the most typical types of tube heaters:
- Straight tubular heaters: These are rods or tubes that are straight and come in a variety of lengths and diameters. They are frequently used to heat liquids, gases, and solids in tanks, vats, or ducts.
- Finned Tubular Heaters: These heaters, which have fins connected to the sheath’s outside to improve the surface area for heat transmission, are effective in applications involving the heating of air, such as those found in dryers, ovens, and process air.
- Heaters with flanges on one or both ends are known as flanged tubular heaters, and they may be fastened to a tank or vessel with ease.
- Tubular heaters that are specifically developed for a given application are those that take into account the shape, watt density, temperature range, and environmental variables.
Tubular heaters can have a number of terminations, including threaded fittings, flanges, or wire leads, and are frequently made of materials like stainless steel, copper, or Incoloy®.
Industrial tubular heaters provide several benefits, including the capacity to deliver high temperatures and high watt densities, the ability to be customised for particular purposes, and the endurance in tough industrial conditions. However, because there is a chance that the sheath will corrode or suffer other damage over time, they might need more maintenance than other kinds of heaters do.
- Type Other
- Material Stainless Steel
- Voltage 110 TO 440 Volt (v)
- Power 250 TO 5000 Watt (w)
- Power Source AC
- Installation Type Other
- Dimension(L*W*H) AS PER REQUIREMENT Millimeter (mm)
- Supply Ability : 100 Piece Per Month